Young People (The Point)
You may attend any of our clinics, however, The Point is a one stop walk-in sexual health service for young people of both sexes aged 18 years and under. It provides sexual health screening, HIV testing, contraception (emergency, routine and long term), counselling, pregnancy testing and advice about sex and relationships. You do not need to book an appointment in advance, just drop in.
|Tuesday||4:00 – 7:00 pm (just drop in)|
Click here for more information about attending this clinic
Want to know more about Sex & the Law?
Can’t attend on a Tuesday? Click here for information about all the clinic choices available
We advise men not to pass urine for 1 hour prior to attending the centre
If we are closed please try other clinics in the area
You’re Welcome Approved
The Wolverton has been approved as a Young People Friendly Centre by young people and had been awarded You’re Welcome.
What is You’re Welcome?
- It is a way of checking what young people think about their health services
- It’s a way of checking that health services are located in the right place, provide the right services and are easy to access
- It’s a way of checking that all health services provide a confidential service and provide you with a broad range of information including access to other services so that you can make decisions about your health.
- It’s a way of checking that doctors, nurses, pharmacists or anyone working in a health service treat your questions seriously and help you to make those informed decisions and choices that are right for you.
- You’re Welcome also checks that health services to ask young people about the services being delivered, what changes they think should be made and what services young people want to receive.
- It also checks that services tell young people what changes they have made because of the feedback that young people give.
Your voice is still important. We want to make sure that we continue to support you.
Have your say
You can do this by Completing a suggestion form or survey at the Wolverton Centre or emailing us at khn-tr.wolvertonCentre@nhs.net– we need to know what you think about the service you get – good and bad.