If you have an appointment booked with us that you can no longer make please let us know by:-
Telephone : 020 8974 9331 or
Text : Reply to your appointment reminder text with the word CANCEL
Email : email@example.com *
Please provide the following details:
- Your Name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Date and time of the appointment to be cancelled
- Whether you would like us to make you another appointment (alternatively see our Walk-in clinic times)
If you would like us to rebook your appointment we aim to text/phone you within 2 working days.
*We would like to bring to your attention to the risks associated with communicating via email which are listed below. Should you wish to communicate electronically in this way, you are confirming you have read and understood the risks associated with this and your email will act as your consent that information may be exchanged in this way.
- Any information transferred out of the Kingston Hospital and NHS.net network is NOT SECURE.
- Your personal information will be open to physical access by hackers or other cyber products that have the ability to intercept emails without authority.
- Your personal information could be intercepted by other family members or friends who have access to your email account.
- Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of your personal information coming into and going out of our network in this case.
- There is no guarantee that the information sent has not been changed before receipt.
- The confidential email(s) sent could be forwarded to other members of the Public.
- Your personal information will not be encrypted or sent in a locked file format due to software issues and cost implications.
- You will not be informed of the exact date the information is sent. It is your responsibility to retrieve the information.
Kingston Hospital’s assurance: (to keep your information secure to the best of our ability when communicating via email).
- A review of the information requested will be carried out and the Clinician/Hospital reserves the right not to email the information if deemed inappropriate or sensitive.
- A copy of the information sent will be retained in your Health Record and the origin of the information will be verifiable.
- Emails sent by us will be marked with the subject “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL’.
- The information will only be sent from khn-tr.Wolvertoncentre@nhs.net
If you are contacting us by email, please be aware of the following:
1) Disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. As we are a public authority all the written material we hold, including any correspondence you send to us, may be considered for release following a request to us under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless the information is exempt.
2) Security and emails. Please be aware that emails you send us, and those that we may send to you, are not secure as email messages can be intercepted.