Accessibility Statement for The Wolverton
This is an accessibility statement from The Wolverton.
Measures to support accessibility
The Wolverton takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Wolverton website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Wolverton website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
If you would like to feedback please contact PALS on 0208 934 3993
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Wolverton is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Compatible with all major web browsers on Windows, Android and Mac operating systems.
The Wolverton is not compatible with:
- Linux not supported. Internet Explorer is not recommended. Any browsers older than 3 versions. Any mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of The Wolverton relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Wolverton assessed the accessibility of The Wolverton website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 3 June 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.